Sunday, April 12, 2009

Finally Spring?

It was really nice to finally have an Easter Day that was not freezing and snowy! The kids actually got to look for eggs OUTSIDE at Auntie Sue's house. I was feeling really good about our weather, until I read my friend, Deb's, blog about their Easter in Kentucky where the grass is green! I think we just need one more good rain and a few sunny days before we start seeing some new spring growth around here.

Does any one else have a child that consistently wakes up one hour after falling asleep for the night? Sophia just started crying, and it's so weird to me that she does this almost every night. I thought kids were supposed to be heavy sleepers. Sophia is a LIGHT sleeper! Ugh.
Here's some pics from the last couple months:

























3 comments:

DP said...

Hi guys, fun pictures!
Ben used to wake up or at least sleep fitfully about 2 hours after he went to bed. It was like clockwork. That lasted maybe a few months I think when he was around 3 or so.
Talk to you later, and good luck sleeping!

Debra Stokes said...

Barb, if it makes you feel any better our Easter day was sunny but cool - probably not much above 60 as a high. Cute pics! Hmmm...that's tough that Sophia is waking up like that. Just pray about it and use cover up for the dark circles, I guess! :) Love, Deb

Mary Beth Scherr said...

Hi Roses!!
These are great pics!! thanks for sharing. we sure do miss you guys. We're back in Idaho now--and we had green grass/flowing rivers on Easter too! Come out for a visit some time!!